Funnel Radio from the Worldwide Membership of the Sales Lead Management Association
SLMALive is an internet radio channel dedicated to broadcasting programs devoted to the subjects of marketing and sales. You can have your own weekly program.
SLMALiveSM Internet Radio Network
Internet Radio is Different
The format for radio is conversational, not PowerPoint based. It has a guest oriented format that is not scripted. Interview customers, present case studies, talk about new products, discuss the technology, be creative. Your internet radio program is easy to follow via iTunes or on an at-work computer while other work is being done. There are few commercials, but lots of learning moments for the listener. For the show's producers, internet radio keeps giving long after the live event either as a replay or in a dozen other ways.
Internet Radio Reinforces your Brand
You can name the program after you or your company. Or you can invite a broader
audience by naming it after the industry. If you sell exhibits, which is better? ABC
Exhibits Radio or Trade Shows Today Radio? Be creative..
The SLMALive network targets three audiences:
- At work listeners
- iTunes Subscribers
- Post show consumers of content (see list below)
Using the content:
75% of the benefit of your show is the creation of content for the content hungry pre-buyer. These people may not have raised their hands and revealed themselves to you. They are not yet a lead, but they want to know more about you and the industry. You gain credibility with each program. Offering this content in an easy-to-access manner drives up listeners week by week. The content from the shows can be used in many ways:
- Live broadcast
- On your home page (player with program lists)
- In your blog (with a player) of the show)
- eMail promotions: blasting links for specific shows (track who opens and listens)
- YouTube (yes it can be done)
- Interviews as a basis for white papers
- Copy for articles
- Testimonials: from guests. Printed quotes and sound bites.
- Transcripts: Feeds articles books blog, newsletters, etc.
- Tweets: During the program and afterward
- Snippets of text or voice taken from the program recording for your web site.
- Guests put the show on their computer.
- Your program can be syndicated and played from partner's websites.
Ideas for program content:
- Interviews with your clients or customers
- Invite guests and companies that you want to open a dialogue with
- Have discussions with guests about industry subjects
- Address "How to" subjects
- Tell stories and have topical discussions
- Through guests obtain testimonial interviews
- Present product reviews
- Discuss case studies
- Launch product introductions
- Discuss company news
- Train customers
- Interview leaders from a trade show or conference floor
Length: 30 minutes in length (25 minute broadcast times).
Produced by SLMALive:
We have the equipment, the streaming channels, professional announcer, and six years of experience in producing internet radio programs. Programs can be produced in studio, or via Skype into the studio, and streamed out on the internet (most programs). You can be in your office, a trade show floor, or any place in the world and your guest can be in their office anywhere in the world.