Join host Damon Waldron as he interviews Steve Gershik
A bit about Steve Gershik, Chief Marketing Officer at Swrve:
With over 20 years of experience in product marketing, social media, demand generation and brand building, Steve Gershik is an expert in what B2B companies need to do to survive and thrive in competitive environments today.
Steve is an experienced Chief Marketing Officer for early and growth stage technology companies and has been a roll-up-your-sleeves working manager in each of his roles. Highlights include:
- VP of Marketing Innovation at Eloqua, which grew from $3MM to $35MM (on the way to a successful IPO and acquisition by Oracle) during his tenure.
- Creator of the Eloqua Experience and Eloqua Markie awards
- First VP of Marketing for SiriusDecisions, a leading advisory firm for B2B sales and marketing executives
- First VP of Marketing at TOA Technologies, establishing the brand identity and social media strategy.
- Co-founded the world's first demand generation-focused conference called DemandCon.
"We believe the personal mobile device is fast becoming our primary digital identity - powerful, persistent and always addressable. Our mobile device will become the central nexus for interacting with both the internet and the emerging “Internet Of Things” surrounding us.
The key to building long term relationships with a consumer has always been relevance (history, location, time, context and content). Working alongside other best of breed services, Swrve is orchestrating, personalizing and optimizing every step of the relationship between a consumer and the brands they love.
Swrve is defining mobile first marketing. We're delivering a truly intelligent, in-the-moment understanding of the consumer. We're automating an infinite number of individual, personalized, conversations. As a result we're enabling marketing teams to build great, profitable relationships with their target audiences.