March 31, 2016
Some of the issues they discuss:
- The state of Revenue Marketing
- The four benefits of having a Revenue Marketing Process
- The CMO Survey
- The turning point that turns someone into a Revenue Marketer
- The barriers that prevent someone from considering themselves revenue marketers.
- The barriers erected by others, especially know-it-all C-Level managers
- The role of Change Management to initiate a revenue marketing process.
What is Revenue Marketing™?
- Revenue Marketing™ is the combined set of strategies, processes, people, technologies, customers and results that:
- Drops sales ready leads into the top of the funnel
- Accelerates sales opportunities through the sales pipeline
- Measures marketing based on the repeatable, predictable and scalable contribution to pipeline and revenue
- Improves the ROI of the sales and marketing continuum
Debbie is a nationally recognized thought leader, innovator and speaker on Revenue Marketing with more than 30 years of experience applying strategy, technology and process to help B2B companies drive revenue growth. She is the author of the award winning book – “Rise of the Revenue Marketer,” Chancellor of Revenue Marketing University, and host of Revenue Marketer Radio (WRMR). She coined the term “Revenue Marketer” in 2011. As a principal partner and chief strategy officer of The Pedowitz Group, Debbie is responsible for developing and managing global client relationships, as well as leading the firm’s thought leadership initiatives.Debbie is also PhD candidate and her dissertation topic is how the CMO adopts financial accountability in an e-marketing environment.